Not every destination wedding needs to be a big budget, all day affair. Our pre-wedding and elopement packages are designed to let you and your loved one have an intimate, dream celebration abroad.
Imagine having your hair styled by a professional French hair stylist and celebrating your wedding with an English-speaking wedding celebrant in a romantic place around Paris. A violinist or accordionist will provide authentic French music during your ceremony after which you will be driven around Paris in your very own chauffeur-driven private car with a professional photographer to have some beautiful photos taken at the major landmarks and most romantic streets in Paris. Your picture-perfect day will end with a romantic dinner for two at a romantic Parisian restaurant with a traditional wedding cake.
All of our elopement packages are ideal for intimate celebrations or renewal of vows, designed with the bride and groom in mind and are ideal for parties of less than 10 guests. To start, imagine your ideal setting…
Perhaps no symbol speaks of Paris more than the Eiffel Tower. Imagine your special marriage ceremony performed at the foot of this famous monument and looking up to see it towering above you. This package is available Monday through Thursday only.
The Paris Secret Garden package surrounds you in nature in one of Paris’s acclaimed French gardens while still in the heart of the city. This private rental of a secret garden is located in Montmartre and is only available on Mondays.
For couples looking to venture outside of Paris for their intimate celebration, the Majestic Loire Valley Castle in the heart of the Loire Valley, similar to an older Oheka Castle, makes be the perfect place for your own personal castle wedding. This package is only available Monday through Thursday, and the castle is closed from mid-November through early March.
Each one of our packages includes the following services:
- Professional hair stylist for the bride
- Wedding bouquet and buttonhole for the bride and groom
- English-speaking wedding celebrant to perform the ceremony
- Professional wedding photographer for up to 3 hours
- Private chauffeur-driven car for up to 4 hours
- Dinner for two in a romantic French restaurant with a traditional French wedding cake (drinks charged extra)
- Agency fees and on-site coordinator for the day of the wedding
A luxury version of the packages includes the following additional services:
- Vintage car hire or hire of a horse and carriage
- Violinist or accordionist to play during the ceremony (up to 1 hour)
- Professional videographer to capture your special day on DVD (1 cameraman. 5 DVDs)
- Professional make-up artist for the bride
- Simply submit a Request Form to receive pricing information.